LEARN TO PAINT WATERCOLOUR ANIMAL PORTRAITS YOU'LL WANNA HANG ON YOUR OWN WALL
WITH THE HELP OF PAINT WILD...
YOU CAN GO FROM UNSURE WHERE TO START, TO CONFIDENT WILDLIFE WATERCOLOUR ARTIST
With watercolour fundamentals for even the beginnerest of beginners, over 60 on-demand animal tutorials (with a new one added every 2 weeks), fortnightly livestreams + a private community to support you... Paint Wild has all you need to create the watercolour wildlife paintings you've dreamed of!
MEET YOUR NEW WATERCOLOUR BFF:
An online membership that walks you through the basics of watercolour - all the way to painting dreamy wildlife portraits that belong on your wall!
As a Paint Wild member, you'll have access to:
- Watercolour fundamentals including supplies, colour theory and techniques
- A library of 60+ ready-to-binge wildlife tutorials with a new one every 2 weeks
- Member-only livestreams every other week
- A private community of like-minded creatives
The great thing is that Paint Wild is ALWAYS growing! There's never a dull moment, and always something new to try and learn.
FROM THE GROUND UP
Never picked up a brush before? Perfect! The fundamentals section covers all the 'must-knows' of watercolour, and sets you up for success in Paint Wild:
- Supplies + how to use them
- Colour theory + mixing
- Techniques + brush control
After this stage, you'll be ready to tackle your first wildlife tutorial!
GET INTO THE GROOVE
Time to put those techniques to work, and create a consistent painting routine to sky-rocket your skills!
- 60+ on-demand wildlife tutorials
- A new tutorial every 2 weeks
- Choose your own adventure! Paint what interests you - there's no pressure to complete them all
After you've painted a few tutorials, explore more of what you can do with watercolour in the masterclasses and livestreams!
VIEW THE TUTORIAL GALLERY
60+ ready-to-binge watercolour wildlife tutorials waiting inside!Visit the gallery
MASTERCLASS + LIVESTREAMS
Been whipping up a bunch of wildlife masterpieces? Dive into what else is possible with watercolour in the masterclasses and fortnightly livestreams!
- Livestream with Paint Wild's instructor Emma every 2 weeks between new tutorials
- Livestreams are recorded and uploaded afterwards, and held at alternating timeslots of 8am and 8pm Melbourne AU time
- Masterclass and livestream topics explore techniques and supplies to grow your watercolour skills beyond following tutorials
STAY CONNECTED + GET INVOLVED
The best types of experiences are shared, and that's why Paint Wild has a private student community to share with, lean on and connect with at any stage of your journey!
- Safe space to share and grow
- Ask for feedback or help if you're stuck
- Vote for upcoming tutorials
- Help shape Paint Wild with suggestion box entries
- Connect with other students
HEY, I'M EMMA!
I'm the creator and instructor at Paint Wild and I'm SO EXCITED you're here! I've been deeply obsessed with animals since I was an embryo, and after a couple years of teaching watercolour they were aaaaaall I wanted to paint!
The medium and the muse have several parallels: watercolour can also be wild with a mind of its own. It can grab your attention, bring you back to the present moment, and make you ✨feel✨ something. And just like my dog who I accidentally taught to respond to 3 commands for 'speak' - watercolour can be tamed!
You've just gotta learn how.
My approach to watercolour is what sets Paint Wild apart: a simple set of supplies, consistency to skyrocket your skills, and a dangerous amount of fun. I'll show you how to mix any colour from the primaries, provide regular approachable tutorials to keep you inspired and learning, and take absolutely nothing except your growth seriously.
If you think you might want to start watercolor, but you are completely overwhelmed, this is the way to go! Emma breaks everything down to the very basics and has a great sense of humor as she goes. Emma made me feel like I could tackle any watercolor project I might want to do and I totally loved having so much fun while growing through this academy.
____ Susan M
If you want to learn watercolor, I would not hesitate to join the Academy. In just a few months, I can see such an improvement in my skills. Water control has always been a challenge for me, but after going through the Techniques 101 section, I had a light bulb moment. Emma explains and demonstrates what we want to see - and also what it looks like when things go sideways and how to recover. Which, as a beginner, is so key!
____ Jade K
Investing in the Academy was an easy choice to make. I love that I have access to so much amazing content and Emma breaks everything down so clearly in the classes in such a way that I was able to paint things I never imagined I could. Plus, she is super dependable and supportive. Everything you need to know about watercolour is right here.
____ Aica A
I can't recommend Emma enough as a teacher. She is so good at breaking down the steps of each project so that what seemed impossible actually turns out to be possible. And Color Theory 101 is a fantastic beginner class to learn about mixing many colors from the three primaries.
____ Victoria W
Emma’s Academy will be the best thing you’ve ever done to learn about watercolors! Not only will you learn the very, very basics if you are just beginning, you’ll progress step by step and learn things you didn’t know you missed if you are a bit more experienced. Things you wondered about and things you never even imagined! It’s all there. It’s all carefully explained. This is as complete as it gets AND it’s not tedious. It’s FUN!
____ Karen L
RE-OPENING EARLY 2023
The comprehensive watercolour membership that will take you from unsure where to start, to confident wildlife watercolour artist.
Valued at $2,997+ but available to you for:
$AUD. (Roughly $23 USD/month)
$AUD. (Roughly $233 USD/year)
7-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your Paint Wild membership, let us know within the first 7-days for a full refund. No questions asked.
PAINT WILD IS FOR YOU IF...
- You're new to watercolour and want to learn to paint animals
- You're experienced with watercolour but want to master animal portraits
- You want to work on your animal realism skills
- You want to be able to paint your own pet(s)
- You want to become a wildlife or pet portrait artist
- You want an easy-going learning experience with no judgement and lots of encouragement
- You like learning the rules to things (but breaking them sometimes too)
- You want continued support, encouragement and help from an instructor and a community of likeminded animal lovers
- You like having a good time while you create!
PAINT WILD IS NOT FOR YOU IF...
- You don't want to learn how to paint animals
- You don't paint with watercolour
- Your preferred painting style is loose or illustrative
- You want to take a one-off course or workshop
- You like working on really complex paintings for multiple hours, days or weeks at a time
- You enjoy strict rules and sticking to them
- You want a super serious learning experience
- You think animals are gross (how did you get here?)